Nidan (2nd Dan), Shin Shin Toitsu Aikido, Aikido with mind and body unified (Ki Aikido).
Chuden, Shin Shin Toitsu Do, mind and body unification (Ki Development).
- Born in Bogota, Colombia in 1971.
- Architect from The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Musical Studies, Javeriana University. Bogota, Colombia.
- Disciple of Kenjiro Yoshigasaki Sensei, President of Ki No Kenkyukai Association Internationale (KNKAI).
- Disciple of Carsten Møller Sensei, Chief Instructor in Denmark; (KNKAI).
- Yoga Diploma, of the Externado University and Embassy of India, Bogota 2017.
- Received his Nidan (2nd Dan) in Florence, Italy in 2010.
- Received his Shodan (1st Dan) in Copenhagen in 2007.
- Has been an instructor of the Ki & Aikido Dojo, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Practice Ki Aikido since 1994 in Denmark and other European countries.
- Practiced Aikido (Aikikai) between 1990 and 1994.
- Practiced gymnastics between 1987 and 1990.
- Practiced different martial arts In the eighties.